GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The use of this website is subject to the User’s full acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, or of those in force at any given time when the user accesses the site.
- Access to this site, as well as its use for lawful purposes, is only permitted, and its use shall at all times comply with these General Conditions, the law applicable at all times, as well as morality, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to bring to the attention of the competent authorities the performance of activities that could constitute a crime.
- The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or specific conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
- The User acknowledges that access to this site is carried out under his or her free consent and is his or her sole responsibility.
- Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A., the company that owns this website, reserves the right to report to the competent authorities any other use that may be contrary to its interests or rights or that may constitute a crime.
- Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A. reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without any requirement other than giving 15 days’ notice in these conditions.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
- Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A. cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor can it be held responsible for any damages caused or that may be caused in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, that may arise from the use of the information contained on this website.
- In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A. is not responsible for such errors or for any damages caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
The content of this website is merely informative, and Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A. is not responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. If you require more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
- The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A.. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website over which Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A. has no intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
- The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.miguelvicedo.com, as well as its transmission or registration by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, is forbidden, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A.
It is not permitted to circumvent the copyright on the rights of Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A., nor to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the systems that exist or may exist to protect the contents. The right to quote is permitted as long as the source is indicated.
- Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A., will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to ensure their protection.
- Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A., informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions is Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties signed by Spain. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante to resolve any dispute related to the previous section.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact us at the following addresses: email@example.com if you do so by e-mail or in writing to Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A., Avda. de les Molines 10, 03450 Banyeres de Mariola (Alicante).
IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Miguel Vicedo Cerdá S.A.
Registered office: Avda. de les Molines 10
03450 Banyeres de Mariola
Telephone: +34 965566000